IN EUROPE, BEAUTICIANS PREFER TO WORK WITH FILM WAX. FILM WAX IS AN IMPROVED VERSION OF THE CLASSICAL HOT WAX.
Due to adding of specific components, wax has unique properties and advantages:
- Film Wax has lower melting temperature (40 — 42 °C degrees)
- Film Wax carefully follows the relief of the depilated area, catches all the hairs close to the skin surface, which allows to remove hair from the difficult zones on the first try
- When removed, Film Wax does not leave any broken hairs
- 38% more economical in use, compared to classical hot wax
- Film Wax does not break while being removed
- The number of applications to the treated area is 3 times less compared to traditional hot wax
- Significantly reduces the time required for depilation procedure
For hair removal on delicate areas (armpits, bikini, face).